Air fryer frozen egg rolls are a perfect snack for one or a crowd. The crispy outside pairs perfectly with the steamy hot filling and delicious dipping sauces.
1 package Frozen Egg Rolls
4 oz Sweet Chili Sauce
Preheat the air fryer
- First up, set your air fryer to preheat to 350 degrees F. You’ll also want to program it for 12 minutes of cooking time.
- While it preheats, take the egg rolls out of the package and inspect them. If any are broken, they’ll still cook, but you might want to lay down a layer of aluminum foil on the bottom-most pan to keep cleanup simple.
- When the air fryer is preheated, place egg rolls in a single layer in the bottom of the air fryer basket. Feel free to fill the basket with as many as will fit in one layer without overlapping. This allows the hot air to circulate completely and evenly cook the egg rolls.
Air fry the egg rolls
- After six minutes of cook time, open the unit and run the egg rolls over once. This gives the best results for crisping up the egg roll wrapper as the inside heats up.
- Let the rolls continue to cook for the remaining six minutes. If the rolls are meat-based, check to make sure the internal temperature is 165 degrees F. If they’re veggie based, you’re good to go!
You can serve these rolls with other Chinese foods, but if you’re serving a spread of appetizers, the best way to put these on the table is with a nice dipping sauce like sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, or hot mustard sauce.
- Prep Time: 1
- Cook Time: 12
- Category: Snacks & Apps
- Method: Air Fry
- Cuisine: Chinese
Keywords: Air Fryer Egg Rolls, Egg Rolls in Air Fryer, Frozen Egg Rolls in Air Fryer, Air Fryer frozen egg rolls