Libby’s pumpkin bread recipe combines fall spices with pumpkin puree to create a delicious bread that will warm your heart and fill your kitchen with the luxurious scents of fall.
- 1 3/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/3 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree
Preheat and prep
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Next, grab your loaf pan and a bit of vegetable oil or cooking spray, and coat the pan to prevent sticking.
Mix the bread batter
- Add the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix together until thoroughly combined. This includes the flour, baking soda, salt, and spices.
- Next, add the eggs, oil, sugar, and pumpkin puree. Mix with a whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased or oiled loaf pan.
Bake and cool
- Bake for 50 minutes or until bread is cooked through and the toothpick test comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before serving.
Toothpick test: Take a toothpick, stick it into the middle and pull it back out. If it’s clean, the bread is done. If batter clings to it, the bread needs to keep baking.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 60
- Category: Baking and Pastry
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pumpkin Bread, Libby's Pumpkin Bread Recipe, Libby's Pumpkin Bread, Pumpkin Bread Recipe