Air fryer sausages is a simple, quick, and hearty meal that cooks up in minutes from frozen so you can put dinner on the table fast.
5 Frozen Sausages
5 Hot Dog Buns
Preheat the air fryer
- First up, you’ll want to set your air fryer to run for 15 minutes at 390 degrees F.
- Optional: Before the air fryer preheats, remove the inner basket and line with aluminum foil or parchment paper. This will keep juices and fat from sticking to the bottom. Make sure you’re only lining the bottom basket, as the top basket should be left unlined so air can circulate properly.
Air fry those babies!
- As soon as the air fryer preheats, it’s time to get air frying! That’s right, from frozen.
- Take your frozen, uncooked sausages and place them directly into the air fryer basket in a single layer. Then, shut the lid and let them begin cooking.
- Cook sausages for 5 minutes, then flip them all over. After 8-10 minutes, check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer or instant-read thermometer. When the temperature reaches 160 degrees F, you’ll have perfectly cooked, juicy sausages.
Note: Depending on your unit and the thickness of the sausages, you might find you need to add a minute or two more to the total cooking time for best results.
- Remove the sausages from the air fryer and place them on a plate lined with a paper towel to soak up excess grease.
- After the sausages have cooked, you can serve them right away or let them cool slightly. Serve them in hot dog buns, with sauerkraut and potatoes, or mixed in with pasta. However you do it, dinner will be delicious.
- Prep Time: 2
- Cook Time: 12
- Category: Everyday Cooking
- Method: Air Fry
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Air fryer sausages, sausages in air fryer, easy air fryer sausages, simple air fryer sausages